Junior AR Analyst O2C German
What makes IBM BTO unique:
global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
diversity: different nationalities united in one team
initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- bank statements processing
- customer query handling
- matching customer payments to invoices
- customer account overview and reconciliation
- customer master data maintenance
We guarantee you:
regular job contract,
opportunity to work for international clients,
high possibility for self-development,
the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
Multisport, OK System,
cinema tickets, discounts,
private medical healthcare,
an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- fluent English
- analytical skills
- accounting knowledge
- experience in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word)
- pro-activity and high self-motivation to deal with nonstandard tasks
- client oriented approach
- team work abilities
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- knowledge of Oracle R12 (accounting software) would be an advantage
- German would be an advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top