Junior Accountant PTP Spanish
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- invoice processing,
- VQ management,
- balance statement confirmations
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport,, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent German (at least B2 level)
- English, min B2
- interpersonal and analytical skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in accounting would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP system would be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office would be an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top