Junior Accountant PTP NUN Spain
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- query handling process (Spanish) for spain and other EU countries for invoice payments related questions
- validation and approving orders and all tasks related to orders like order administration, execution of orders
- daily contact with vendors and clients by phone, emails and ticketing tool regarding the system used for creating orders, answering on questions how the system works, how to create orders, what is the status of my invoice, technical support
- resolution of price discrepancies (price mismatches between invoices and orders), requesting credit notes from vendors
- cooperation with other IBM centers in English language (India, Braga, Manila)
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- Multisport, OK System
- cinema tickets, discounts
- private medical healthcare
- life insurance
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- working week Monday - Friday; starting working hours flexible (to cover 10h service), shifts, to cover working time between: 8:00-18:00 CET
- intermediate English, fluent Spain
- good team player
- good communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- nice to have experience in: SAP, Excel, Accounts Payable or Procurement activities
- other European languages will be an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top