Junior Accountant PTP NCE English
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Document preparation, indexing and processing of PO's invoices and query handling. Person responsible for multiple repetitive assigned tasks in Finance & Administration focusing on the delivery of a high quality, customer oriented service to internal and external clients. Tasks are assigned and will be monitored by experienced accounting professionals. To achieve this the person needs to follow the relevant procedures as well as needs to adhere to the control framework.
We guarantee you:
- job contract,
- opportunity to work for international clients,
- high possibility for self-development,
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
- Multisport, OK System,
- cinema tickets, discounts,
- private medical healthcare,
- life insurance,
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 to 1 year of any work experience (customer service or administration work experience as an asset)
- Polish accounting rules would be an asset.
- Polish fluent,
- English intermediate.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- English fluent
- experience in accounting would be an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top