Junior Accountant PTP French
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Invoice resolution
- Vendor queries
- Month end closing for PTP
- T&E audit and query process
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport,, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent French( writing and speaking )
- Fluent or high-medium English
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- fluent French ( writing and speaking )
- fluent English
- accounting knowledge would be an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top