Java FullStack Developer
- Guadalajara, Mexico
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
JAVA FullStack Developer
At IBM, work is more than a job-it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Let's put smart to work.
Are you ready to put smart to work?
We are looking for someone who ...
Is passionate about development and enthusiastic about new tools and technologies in Agile environment.
Who you are ...
• You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement.
• You like researching the latest trends in software development.
• You like to anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment .
• You dare to create and define innovation.
• You are keen about working in a intercultural environment.
Benefits of working...
• Competitive health benefits
• Flexible vacation policy; 12 Vacation days + 6 floating days per year so you can enjoy more time with your family and friends
• Health Insurance
• Free transportation across the city to get you to our campus and back to the city
• Cafeteria with 5 different menus every day
• Pasta & Salads food court with healthy options and snacks if you're looking for more options
• Soccer Field, Basketball and Volleyball courts and tournaments all year long, join one of our teams
• We've a Lactation room for new moms
• Feeling like exercising at work? No problem! We've got a fitness center
• Meditation class, chess group, dancing lessons and plenty other activities to do in your spare time at campus
• We also have Portuguese, English and other language conversation groups
• We also got discounts with different partners all over the world (Apple, Lenovo, Samsung, Flight companies, Disney among others)
• Nutritionist and mental care support are available at any time for our IBMers
• We also care for the stray dogs that arrive to our campus, so we've an "Adopt a pet day"
• A bank on site as well as many ATMs
• If you feel like relaxing and getting distracted for a while, we've a Creative Gym with a ping pong table and other games
• ESPP 5% discount on BM Stock Purchase Program
• Peer Recognition & Rewards program
• Our IBMers get maternity and paternity leave when their baby is born
• Wellness advisor
• IBM has volunteer opportunities to support communities abroad
• We recycle on campus and we've afforestation campaigns in the year
• IBM has been patent leader for 26 years and our patent program is open for everybody
• We've Career counseling for all our employees
• You can trade your recognition rewards at our IBM online store
• We've plenty free certifications for IBMers , like Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
• You can join one of our BRGs that pursue different goals to keep our campus diverse and inclusive.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Hands on experience with Java Back and Front end
Knowledge of Oracle DB.
Resource should be comfortable working on DevOps toolsset (Jira, Jenkins, maven, etc) and monitoring tools like App Dynamics.
Advanced English conversational skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Nice to have: Hands on Experience on Ruby on Rails.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top