Java Full Stack Developer
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an IBM full stack Web & DevOps Engineer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You will have an opportunity to influence the choice of technologies used, as we transform our applications. You'll be responsible for ensuring that components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into various contexts across the IBM Enterprise, creating a productive environment for IBMers and our Business Partners.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Solid knowledge of Java technology, familiar with IO, NIO, Thread, etc. Understand JVM and JMM.
- Be familiar with popular web development frameworks and tools, such as, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Hibernate, MyBatis, MQ, NoSQL DBs
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Solid knowledge on modeling, design patterns, refactoring, unit test.
- Solid knowledge on Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration, etc.
- Solid knowledge on Databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle and etc (at least one)
- Solid knowledge on micro services, DevOps
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top