Purpose of the job:
The purpose of the IT Software Developer role is to understand detailed business requirements and to provide IT solutions including, but not limited to system design and development.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Participating in diverse Agile ceremonies (standup, showcase, retro) to discuss status of project activities, actions, tasks, blockers; providing input about completed and closed items
- Creating interface design between different business applications
- Developing own skills and knowledge fitting to business strategy; building the gathered knowledge into team knowledge.
- Developing and designing web-based application which covers the business need of Accounts Payable financial department
- Developing and designing financial system links and code enhancements to enable the creation of business reports for operational quality measurement and business controls
- Contribution in the Accounts Payable Center OCR, AI, Analytics solutions
- Designing and working with different DB2 databases
- Documentation and version control of developed code and processes
- Supporting Customer requirements for related application development and change requests
- Maintaining good working relationships with all parties.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Very good analytical skill
- SQL knowledge and business analytics
- Advanced Java knowledge
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Akka, Node.js
- UX/Design experience
- Good English knowledge
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Agile
- Previous work experience in a multinational environment
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top