As a JAVA Developer you will:
• Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write maintainable, testable, efficient code understand requirements follow their intent in specifications, design documents and development.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Work together with the best team of JAVA developers, using the most up to date technologies in creating applications for the Communications Industry
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferably graduate of a technical faculty (Computer Science, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
Passionate about writing clean code.
2 Years of experience in Java Core Developement (absolutely required)
Spring 3 y 4
GIT & SVN
SQL queries, Store Procedures and Triggers Experience
Good English Level
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Scrum/Agile methodology, good communication skills
• Mobile development knowledge (IOS, Android)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top