Japanese Speaking Talent Acquisition Coordinator人事タレント・アクイジションコーディネーター
Job description as below:
Process transactions and provide back office support to assist the all-round recruitment function of IBM Japan:
- Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers and coordinate the process with HRP.
- Generate offer letters
- Perform pre and post on-boarding activities for IBM Japan's professional and graduates hires (e.g., Prepare employee information and salary reports, prepare on-boarding documents, upload employee information to databases, Notes (e-mail) ID creation and distribution of first-day schedules)
- Perform pre-employment checks and send candidate for tests.
- Process payments of transportation fees related to recruitment (e.g., for interviews, aptitude tests, internships)
- Process applications for internship insurance as requested
- Process all purchasing/procurement requests related to recruitment (e.g., equipment needed for seminars/interviews), as well as recruitment agencies payments.
- Involve with managing recruiting events in Japan, welcome ceremony event and onboarding day.
- Maintain accurate records of recruitment activities done to ensure audit readiness.
- Work closely with the in-country HR and recruitment professionals within IBM Japan to ensure accurate and timely delivery of work assigned.
- Work with various teams within the company to handle and resolve ad-hoc requests/enquiries from clients.
- Involve in work transition.
This role requires the following skills and experiences:
- Strong communication skills, with excellent command of Japanese Language -both written and spoken.
- Strong organizational/administrative and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player and collaborate effectively with broader team across the globe.
- Ability to work reasonably independently and to be able to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work
- Flexible and adaptable approach to getting the job done to complete the organizations business goals.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in high pressure situations.
- Work experience supporting Japan process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min 2 years experience.
- Fluent in Japanese Speaking. Japanese Native, JLPT Level 1 or Level 2
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top