ITM Specialist L4 / L5 Support
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
As an ITM Specialist, you will resolve application problems with TADDM, DB2, or ITDS when they occur by performing application and Unix troubleshooting.
What you'll do:
- Should create and re-validate ID's that provide access to the Tivoli products for supported accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring database backups are running on all supported accounts.
- Shall install automation and/or develop automation to assist in the team's functions.
- Execute discovery on Linux and Windows systems (~300 VMs in total) using API to run discoveries
- Should be able to do general TADDM configuration and tuning (if needed) run stats on database discovery parameters (timeouts) anchors, gateways.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7- 14 years of experience in Tivoli products
- Proven experience in Unix & Windows platform
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Execute ITIC adapter to push TADDM data to CMDB ACTCI space
- Unix Usage (running commands, managing files & ID's)
- Windows Usage (running commands, managing files, installing programs)
- Troubleshooting - How to debug errors (look in log files, reproduce problems, contact other teams for assistance)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top