IBM Talent Acquisition is undergoing a huge transformation and we are looking for a Iteration Manager to join our CIO team to deliver on the Talent Acquisition vision.
In this Agile role you will hold daily stand ups with the team, provide team metrics, manage the user stories, work through global privacy and security documentation. You will also work closely with the Talent Acquisition designers and product owners. You'll work with the team to plan the sprints and deliverables working toward longer term milestones. The perfect candidate would have both Project Management skills and technical skills so you can work as part of the extended team to deliver the code. We're looking for an experienced and motivated Iteration Manager who also enjoys coding. Our ideal candidate should be structured, detail oriented, analytical, and driven to get things done.
- Agile scrum master and coach
- Pmi certified project manager
- Manage and implement integrations between internal and external solutions
- Serves as the technical liaison to the Talent Acquisition product owner
- Collaborate with domain architecture leadership
- Author simple, clear requirements through user stories and technical specifications
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively and takes initiative
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Interpret and communication client requirements into deliverables
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a dynamic, agile environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous Iteration Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to help their team remove blockers
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understand the challenges related to data privacy and can guide the team to complete required Global privacy assessments
- Passionate about delivering the best possible User Experience
- Tracking and accelerating NPS scores
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience managing financial for an extended team
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of programming skills and a desire to write code
- Experience with programming language such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Python, Node JS, Java Script, Angular 2
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and database technologies
- Passionate about Technology
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top