ITD Security and Risk Management
Job Requirements (skills/experiences)
- leading the development and implementation of policies and practices, security programs, multi-functional teams, and/or project plan delivery
- sphere of responsibility may range from a single client account to multiple clients
- provide subject matter expertise in specific areas such as logical and physical access management, information security, incident management, issue and risk management, audit readiness and compliance.
- provide security process education to the delivery teams on C&R owned processes
-interact & consult with delivery and service management teams to provide advice and guidance on customer service delivery in the area of security controls
- provide advice to management, technical and account teams on security exposures, recommending corrective actions
- Good capability of data analysis.
- Follow up and escalate issues and problems
- Co-ordinate with internal parties and prepare reports to management.
- Good Excel skill is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS applications, Lotus Notes and word processing
- Hard working, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner with problem-solving techniques
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top