IT Specialist Trainee
Your Role and Responsibilities
If you are innovative, and want to make a difference to the world with technology, join IBM as an IT specialist trainee to turn leading-edge technologies to practical solutions. As an IT Specialist Trainee, you will perform a technical role, supporting project implementation and system integration activities. Through engaging in various technical tasks including IT architecture design, solution analysis, system testing, programming and project management, you will be equipped with specialized skills on technology products or industry solutions that enable you to engage in designing, building and running the infrastructure systems and services our clients rely on to manage and reinvent their business.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Key attributes we are looking for
• Undergraduate or Postgraduate in any discipline, graduated in Year 2018 or will graduate in Year 2019;
• Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than two years after graduation (Undergraduate or Postgraduate);
• Passionate in the Information Technology career in HK;
• Has a strong interest in IT solutions design, system integration, programming and project management;
• With good interest or knowledge in emerging technologies such as hybrid cloud, automation, digital workplace, etc.;
• A proactive fast-learning team player who is willing to take up challenges in a fast-paced and result-driven working environment;
• Strong analytical skills and innovative approach to problems;
• Aggressive, resourceful, and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment;
• Willing to travel and enjoy working with people from diverse cultures; and
• Strong communication, presentation and client facing skills.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Possess an excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua will be an advantage.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top