IT Specialist - entry level
IBM Client Innovation Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a "Centre of Excellence" in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Do you have first professional experiences and want to continue your career in IT field? Apply!
Take a look what we require:
- English language (B1 level is a minimum)
- At least 1 year experience in IT field
- Open mind and good communication skills
- Initiative and self - reliance during tasks handling
- Willingness to learn
- 8-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 24/7 shift environment (including nights, weekends and holidays) - if required
- Possibility to continue your development in IT field in following technologies:
- Data Base
- Security and Compliance
- Storage backup (lotus)
- Collaboration Solutions (lotus)
- Or our core services:
- Command Center
- Service Desk
- Full training package preparing to work on specific position
- Possibility to take part in training programs to upgrade your professional qualifications
- Working in big, stable, fast developing company
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Access to advanced, high - end technologies
- Being able to feel, it's "good to be IBMer"
See what can you feel certain about:
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance package
- Discount system for IBMers
- Company retreats and integration meetings
- Free language courses
- Wide range of beneficial packages for parents and children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top