IT (Cloud) Security Consultant
This role helps clients understand key security and privacy issues, risks, exposures and vulnerabilities using workshops and assessments and develop security and privacy programs to meet client's business needs. They also architect secure solutions to address specific security and privacy requirements.
The IT (Cloud) Security Consultant focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness, being responsible of:
- Study of client's security strategy, policies and Security Architecture and define a compliance roadmap for the program.
- Application platform security, regulations and compliance assessment
- Application data classification - Support/recommend mapping of classification and compliance requirements to the inventory of applications/data
- Security Controls and Requirements for Target environment
- Define Target security architecture and requirements as per client's security standards and guidelines
- Create ongoing Security audit plan and guidelines.
- For Future state design - create security plan in collaboration with client's VDP team for the development and implementation of security, privacy, compliance for Target Cloud platform.
- Define security Remediation requirements & Plan
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- over 4 years of previous experience in IT Security
- good knowledge of IT Security (methodologies/ tools/ principles)
- previous experience in developing security policies and IT security audit plans
- demonstrated ability to document and implement ISMS
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good organization & administrative skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator.
- Ability to work with all levels of the business - PMs, DPEs and Partners.
- ability to follow processes.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- at least 5 years of previous relevant experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top