IT Business Analyst
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What you'd be doing at IBM
- Getting familiar with IBM Chatbot program and working on applications that support HR processes
- Specifying business needs for the development team implementing an IBM Cloud based application on Node.js, Angular, TypeScript,
- Consulting our internal clients to discuss requirement details
- Supporting developer and tester team members in business need clarification
- Making recommendations for process improvements
Why you'd enjoy working here
- We welcome new ideas and encourage knowledge sharing
- We believe in working in Agile teams and practice Agile ceremonies
- We put a lot of focus on team spirit, mutual respect, and a positive atmosphere
- IBM is a well-established, prestigious place to work
- We work in a modern, sunny office in the Budapest Duna Tower Buildin
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English language skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organization skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
What makes you a strong candidate
- Have business analyst experience working in an Agile development environment
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have project management experience
- Confident written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Good understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
- Ability to adapt and manage change effectively
- Ability to communicate, organize and work under own initiative
You'll really stand out if you also
- Have Project management certification
- Have already used JIRA
- Are a fast learner
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top