IT Assistant with French
Your future made with IBM IBM!
Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring for entry level positions!
Are you passionate about developing your skills and building your career with a world leader? Then join IBM's Client Innovation Center in Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. From the first day you join us, you can look forward to the support you need to make a real impact. Grow your expertise through a range of tailored training and development opportunities. Discover a friendly team-focused environment with an open and collaborative culture. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
What will you make with IBM?
As an IT Assistant you will be the single point of contact at customer for all IT Infrastructure operational activities. You will act as a 1st level support agent, observe the monitoring systems and react on any issues that are marked as critical. The 1st level specialist cooperates with 2nd level support team to ensure fast recovery of systems. At IBM you will gain knowledge and experience like nowhere else. You can look forward to the support you need to develop and shape your career.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- B2 level of French
- Communicative level of English
- Basic skills in IT including the following:
- UNIX based systems administration,
- Windows Server 2008 + 2012 system administration
- Netcool/Tivoli Monitoring console version 8.1 (good to have)
- BMC Remedy ticketing tool
- Ability to use decision tree conception to find solution
- Ability to read, assimilate and execute complex work instructions
- Interested in gaining experience in multinational organization
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package
- Insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top