IT Architect - Cloud
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center is now hiring experienced professionals.
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center in Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
What will you make with IBM?
We are looking for a talented Cloud Architect to join our team to create solutions to turn manual tasks into efficient automated processes. Person on this role will be responsible for designing an infrastructure to ingest huge amounts of data as well as design and create tools to run applications in data centers. The position requires on call shifts for after-hours technical support.
- technical and business process support
- implement services - process development/enhancement, planning, design and delivery of standardized implementation
- provide integration to customer (process development/enhancement, planning, design, development and delivery of technical and process integrations for select 3rd party products and/or services)
- provide Cloud consulting services (strategic business strategy, architecture and framework development as well as technical architecture development of fulfillment of pre-designed strategies and frameworks)
10+ years IT experience in:
- business service and process integration consulting experience
- IT service delivery & consulting experience
- JAVA/J2EE design & development
- virtualization technologies and services
- JAVA & Web language/scripting methods
- requirements development
- low-level design and deliverable management
- TOGAF certification (preferred)
- private medical package and insurance package
- multisport card
- working on international projects in multicultural teams
- good to be an IBMer discounts
- cinema & trips for IBMers
- language classes
- summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As in Job Description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As in Job Description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top