IT Architect - Banking (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. We design and implement the future business models, customer experiences, and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future.
We are looking for an IT Architect in the Banking Industry.
IT Architect (CBT) with banking background and 5-10 years of experience.
- Technical thought leader with a passion for change.
- Senior architect role working across a variety of Financial Services client engagements to design, develop, integrate and deploy end to end innovative digital solutions.
- Able to articulate front end app development processes and integration to back end systems.
- Consult and interact with client's senior IT stakeholders to ensure the solution fits their needs.
- Work closely with IBM development teams to lead them to compliant system build in line with client expectations.
- Enable rapid deployment using Agile methodologies of client's modern digital platforms.
- Act as a design authority in the digital banking space.
- Lead and mentor development teams.
Required and Preferred Skills
- Banking Industry, Banking Standards (BIAN, PSD2, MIFID, open banking)
- Up-to-date on architectural patterns
- Translate business requirements into IT requirements governed by defined architecture principles
- Good presentation and communication skill
- German/Englisch fluency
- Basic Mainframe understanding
Reference Salary is EUR 60.760,- p.a. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Fluent German and English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top