iOS Mobile App Developer
Your Role and Responsibilities
iOS Mobile App Developer
We are looking for skilled iOS Mobile App Developers to lead the design, development and maintenance of iPhone apps. The developers will lead
the entire app life-cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support, and ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new
iOS and Android releases.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Bringing together our mobile development strategy
• Setting coding standard/direction on projects
• Mentoring junior developers
• Working with other project leads to make sure projects are delivered on time
• Agile development
• Native iOS development
• Hybrid development
What do you need for your success?
• iOS SDK and XCode, iOS UX guidelines/best practice
• A solid understanding and experience with of APIs (Ajax, REST, Web services, XML, JSON, JSONP, etc.)
• Being an expert in rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation
• Experience with version control systems and responsive design experience
• Working knowledge of testing, from unit, to functional in a mobile context
• Being familiar with Agile development processes
• Experience with memory management techniques (native and hybrid)
• Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background
• Good communication and human relation skills
• Good organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
• Creativity, enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer focus
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- iOS SDK and XCode, iOS UX guidelines/best practice
- A solid understanding and experience with of APIs (Ajax, REST, Web services, XML, JSON, JSONP, etc.)
- An expert in rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation
- Experience with version control systems and responsive design experience
- Working knowledge of testing, from unit, to functional in a mobile context
- Familiar with Agile development processes
- Experience with memory management techniques (native and hybrid)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background
- Good communication and human relation skills
- Good organizational skills in a deadline driven environment
- Creativity, enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer focus
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top