Inventory Technician (Santa Clara)
The Inventory team at IBM Watson & Cloud Platform GTS, Cloud Managed Application Services is challenged with maintaining the hardware and servers inventory stock and the ordering of new hardware as well as receiving of new server shipments. The team also assists with audits of all Inventory items.
- Computer hardware component identification
- Enter hardware tracking information into database
- Verification of proper shipment and the tracking of new inbound shipments
- Drive a box truck locally
- Troubleshooting servers and workstations and various hardware components
- Necessary repairs/fixes after troubleshooting
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience troubleshooting servers, workstations and various hardware components
- Hold a valid license to drive
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Two (2) years or more of experience with inventory control
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top