Internship/Praktikum: Master Data Mgmt Machine Learning Development
The IBM Master Data Management Development Team is looking for talented, experienced and enthusiastic software engineering students to join the team.
Master data management (MDM) provides a comprehensive, trusted view of entities like persons, products and contracts across the enterprise with analytical graph-based exploration, agile self-service access, governance and user friendly dashboard capabilities. To extend the existing MDM product with Machine Learning capabilities to e.g. make data stewards more efficient is the current focus of the team.
Students joining the team will experience working in an agile development environment designing, implementing and testing a leading edge product developed with J2EE technologies and extended with Machine Learning capabilities. The actual programming task will depend on your skills and interest. This can range from design and development to functional testing or end to end automation.
The team works within a worldwide development team. Strong communication and teaming skills are mandatory.
Are you passionate about applying Machine Learning to the real world ? Interested and available for at least 5 months? Apply today with your full set of documents, preferably all in one single file:
- Motivation Letter incl your availability from-to
- University enrollment document to prove that you are still studying
- Current transcript of records and other relevant certificates / references
- Non-EU citizen: copy of passport, residence and work permit
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Study: Computer Science or related area
- Knowledge of agile software design and development
- Good programming skills
- Machine l earning a lgorithms and l ibraries
- Knowledge of p robability and s tatistics
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in software development and J2EE technologies
- Knowledge of development environments such as Eclipse
- Knowledge of IBM products like Watson Studio, DB2, WebSphere Application Server are a plus
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top