Internship/Praktikum: Machine Learning for Master Data Management Dvpt
The IBM Master Data Management Development Team is looking for talented, experienced and enthusiastic software engineering students interested in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to join the team.
Master data management (MDM) provides a comprehensive, trusted view of entities like persons, products and contracts across the enterprise with analytical graph-based exploration, agile self-service access, governance and user friendly dashboard capabilities. To extend the existing MDM product with Machine Learning capabilities to for example make data stewards more efficient by learning from past data stewards decisions is the current focus of the team.
Students joining the team will experience working in an agile development environment designing, implementing and testing a leading edge product developed with J2EE technologies and extended with Machine Learning capabilities. The actual programming task will depend on your skills and interest. This can range from design and development to functional testing or end to end automation and from back-end to front-end development.
The team works within a worldwide development team. Strong communication and teaming skills are a prerequisite.
Are you passionate about applying Machine Learning to the real world? Interested and available for at least 5 months? Apply today with your full set of documents, preferably all in one single file:
- Motivation Letter incl your availability from-to
- University enrollment document to prove that you are still studying
- Current transcript of records and other relevant certificates / references
- Non-EU citizen: copy of passport, residence and work permit
Please also see our requirements.
Thank you !
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You are studying Computer Science or related area
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of development environments based on Node.js, NPM and GIT
- Knowledge of UI test frameworks such as JEST, Enzyme or Selenium
- Knowledge of agile software design and development
- Knowledge of IBM products like DB2, WebSphere Application Server
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top