Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for interns with creativity and passion to participate in the Internship Program (unpaid) at IBM Client Innovation Center in Katowice.
Start building your career at IBM and have a chance to access to unique development and exciting projects under the supervision of experienced professionals. B e part of an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture.
IBM's 3-months period Internship Program (unpaid) is designed to offer you tailored mentoring, training and practical experience. It is meant to grow your potential and shape your career.
We can offer you internship in many areas :
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Taking part in interesting projects
- Working with great professionals
- Real possibility to gain practical experience
- Access to IBM's training materials
- Flexible working hours (working time: 2-3 days a week)
Your responsibilities depend on the department you're assigned to and include but are not limited to:
- Participating in customer's meetings
- Active participation in team meetings and preparing documentation
- Taking part in technical incidents solving
- Database Management Systems monitoring
- Administrative support of the team/business unit
Please be informed that regardless of applying in the system for a job "Jobs at IBM" relating to regular employment contract, this offer applies to a contract of mandate.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Willingness to develop yourself in international environment
- Communication skills
- Open - minded
- Team player
- MS Excel skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top