We are looking for interns with creativity and passion to participate in the Unpaid Internship Program at IBM Client Innovation Center in Wrocław.
Start building your career at IBM and have a chance to access to unique development and exciting projects under the supervision of experienced professionals. Be part of an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture.
IBM's 3-months period Internship Program is designed to offer you tailored mentoring, training and practical experience. It is meant to grow your potential and shape your career.
SUMMER EDITION starts on July.
We can offer you internship in many areas :
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Business Support Teams
- Software Engineering
- Technical Support Team (providing best support through the timely resolution of incidents, ensuring case documentation is complete, installation and configuration computers for new hires, maintaining service for network printers, assistance for preparing IT Education)
- Service Management (creating and maintaining Configuration Item Artifact Repository for an account, working with the security SMEs and Account Team, ensuring implementation and support day to day execution of the processes, providing CAR procedure and tool first level support to resources supporting the Account)
- HR Administration (supporting HR department, reports generating, documentation handling and preparation, contact with employees, managing email queries and personnel files, other HR-related tasks)
- Finance (supporting with analytical duties at the month-end, supporting "Archive" project, supporting the quarterly forecasting and budget process, perform any ad hoc tasks and projects)
- Command Center (cooperation with group of IT Specialists, learning analytical thinking, quickly solve system and administrative problems)
- Compliance Team (analyzing & comparing compliance data, reports preparation based on received data, collecting compliance data from IT specialists, closing & extending patches based on received data)
- Problem Management (co-ordinating with relevant support groups to ensure root cause is identified and rectified for all problems, preparing formal Major Incident and general Root Cause Analysis Reports and driving corrective actions to closure, providing pro-active problem management by analyzing problem trends, performing statistical analysis of major incidents)
- Recovery Finance Team (learning about corporate activities and services, learning how the Finance Recovery Center works, learning analytical thinking)
- Resiliency Services - PM (tracking project progress and create reports, helping to build team community/documentation, providing project support, creating project documentation and project team communications)
- Service Desk (supporting an English/ German speaking customers, providing first line support, supporting the quality lead with performing quality checks of calls made by the agents and/or supporting one of the teams with a knowledge management project, getting a good overview of the work being performed on the service desk and the teams they cooperate with)
- Support Security Health Check Administration (opening, tracking issues in accordance with IBM policies, eesolving issues impacting clients)
- Transition Department (learning the basic knowledge of the project management, learning how the work with processes in the large organization is arranged, learning how to build effective communication in multicultural environment)
- Reporting Team (service management, managing of the team documents, updating documentation, assisting team members in their daily duties, get familiar with the areas that the team is dealing with, supporting internal initiatives / projects using technical skills)
No matter where your talents and aspirations lie, there is sure to be something that will challenge and inspire you! What can we offer you?
- Taking part in interesting projects
- Working with great professionals
- Real possibility to gain practical experience
- Access to IBM's training materials
- Flexible working hours (working time: 2-3 days a week)
- Your responsibilities depend on the department you're assigned to and include but are not limited to:
- Participating in customer's meetings
- Active participation in team meetings and preparing documentation
- Taking part in technical incidents solving
- Database Management Systems monitoring
- Administrative support of the team/business unit
- Good knowledge of English
- Willingness to develop yourself in international environment
- Communication skills
- Open - minded
- Team player
- MS Excel skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top