We are looking for interns with creativity and passion to participate in the Unpaid Internship Program at IBM Client Innovation Center in Katowice.
Start building your career at IBM and have a chance to access to unique development and exciting projects under the supervision of experienced professionals. Be part of an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture.
IBM's 3-months period Internship Program is designed to offer you tailored mentoring, training and practical experience. It is meant to grow your potential and shape your career.
SUMMER EDITION starts on July.
We can offer you internship in many areas :
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Business Support Teams
- Software Engineering
- Technical Support Team (cover basics of computer management on Windows operating systems, gaining theoretical and practical knowledge of software distribution and new software package preparation for Windows operating systems)
- HR Administration (supporting HR department, reports generating, documentation handling and preparation, contact with employees, managing email queries and personnel files, other HR-related tasks)
Please remember to choose preferred team and mark it on your resume!
No matter where your talents and aspirations lie, there is sure to be something that will challenge and inspire you! What can we offer you?
- Taking part in interesting projects
- Working with great professionals
- Real possibility to gain practical experience
- Access to IBM's training materials
- Flexible working hours (working time: 2-3 days a week)
- Participating in customer's meetings
- Active participation in team meetings and preparing documentation
- Taking part in technical incidents solving
- Database Management Systems monitoring
- Administrative support of the team/business unit
- Good knowledge of English
- Willingness to develop yourself in international environment
- Communication skills
- Open - minded
- Team player
- MS Excel skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top