Internship: Information Designer
Graphics and Multimedia Design
This person has also to apply the highest level of creativity, communications and information/graphic design skill to assist deal teams to produce clear visual and impactful proposals.
He/She will serve as the key graphics designer on executive summaries and serve as overall "graphic artist", working on both a visual and a narrative level, breaking content into visually accessible chunks to aid readability and consistency.
He/She will work with Sales Reps, Technical Subject Matter Experts and Proposal Writers to build innovative proposal deliverables by designing graphical elements that summarizes and add to the solution descriptions in areas of Cloud, Security, Big Data, Business Analytics, and Mobility. Organizational and interpersonal skills, operating as a team player, and willingness to work under tight deadlines, are additional requirements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Associate or University education, or design, illustration, multi-media work experience
- High proficiency in industry-standard graphic software tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Muse, Wordpress, Adobe Premier, After Effects etc
- Creative/Multi-Media/Advertising/Journalism/Marketing/Media studies or profession related activities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team based environment with local, global, and remote team members.
- Proficient in design and documentation development tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Competent in defining, planning and managing design deliverables.
- Familiarity with IT services business terminology (desired).
- Field of study: Information Design, Graphics Design, Multi-media, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing and Advertising.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top