Internship in Global Business Services @IBM
IBM Italy is looking for new graduates interested in acquiring fundamental knowledge and skills within Global Business Services (GBS) in Cognitive Process Transformation Group.
After selection, as new graduate you will learn on the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business.
The BI Developer plays a central role in the design, development, and delivery of reporting data sources, reporting models and reports for the company's users. The candidate should have passion for developing mature reports to support company's data analysis and business intelligence initiatives. You will grant client success along the entire application life cycle, starting defining the requirements, designing, implementing, testing and deploying the solution.
- Technical Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Physic)
- Base knowledge of BI tools
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem solving skills
- Fluent English
- Capability to work in a global, multicultural and diverse environment for which English language fluency is important.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top