Internship - Enterprise Applications (SAP)
IBM Client Innovation Center in Vilnius is hiring graduates or final year students for 3 months internship (with possibility to extend internship for 3 more months) in enterprise applications practice. Internship will start in the beginning of June 2018.
From the first day in IBM you will start a period of training on the job in order to improve your technical and personal competencies. Dynamic environment, multinational organization, experienced mentors will help your quick growth.
The work will include consulting engagements with the world leading ERP systems in business process areas of sales, logistics, finance, warehouse management, etc.
WE EXPECT from you:
- Basic knowledge in IT, ERP systems and business processes.
- Excellent communication style.
- Good time and change management skills.
- Ability to learn new things rapidly.
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Interest in IT solutions for business process management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Recently graduated (not more than 18 months since graduation) or last year student of IT / Management / Finance subjects.
- Fluent English skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top