Internship Data Scientist-Cognitive Computing
Are you ready for your big career move? IBM has an office in Vilnius where we are working on challenging global projects. Our clients are from Fortune 500 companies list so the solutions we make have the world wide impact. We learn and work hard. We have full flexibility to manage our time, working location and career path.
Join us! Apply today.
We offer fixed term 3 months paid internship. Your goal will be to become a software engineer who uses the latest tools and technologies to deliver state-of-the-art software. During internship you'll be supported by professionals who provide you mentorship, training plans, shares experience. After the successful internship we offer a competitive job contract.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Education in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Physics).
- Coursework in mathematics, statistics, machine learning, and data mining.
- Understanding of various data types and structures: structured versus unstructured data, or static versus stream data.
- Understanding of programming languages like Java/Python in order to generate derived data
- Understanding of algorithms and advanced data structures.
- Fluency in English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top