International Tax Manager
IBM Tax is seeking an International Tax Manager with a strong understanding of international tax operations for a US based multi-national company.
The International tax manager will be responsible for managing the existing international tax team and completion all US tax returns related to IBM's foreign subsidiaries.
Candidate should possess a strong desire to develop efficient processes with a focus on transformation and automation
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all US International Tax Compliance matters
- Prepare E&P, Subpart F calculations, GILTI, FDII, and allocation & apportionment of expenses.
- Review of all foreign entity US tax returns (5471, 8858 & 8865).
- Preparation of FTC Calculations including review of US Form 1118.
- Ensure accurate reporting of all tax transactions.
- Assist with information request for US tax audit.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years tax US corporate tax compliance experience;
- Minimum of 7 years US international tax compliance experience;
- Minimum of 5 years tax compliance in a large multinational or big 4 experience
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Prior Manager/Supervisor experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- CPA & Master's Degree in Taxation
- Strong accounting & technology skills (Microsoft office)
- Experience working with Corptax Compliance Software
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top