International Client Relationship Representative (ICRR)
Objective of the job:
ICRR role is established to support large international accounts in Europe by providing central and E2E BSO & A/R coordination in the IGF International Support Structure. ICRR is the 'face of IGF' for customer - is responsible for managing the account with full ownership.
Role is a single point of contact for customer in Europe - country BSO teams & A/R teams can NOT contact customer - all communication to go through ICRR.
- Role responsible for coordinating all European new rollouts both on BP and customer side in BSO and Accounts Receivable area.
- Regular calls with business partners to ensure smooth ordering process.
- Dealing with any BP issues / disputes and leading them to resolution.
- Regular calls with customer to ensure rollout plan is as per customer requirement (forecast to be collected from customer)
- Regular internal meetings / calls with BSO & A/R (& extended IGF) teams to ensure that Rate Letters / reports are issued on a timely manner.
- Responsible for disputes - BSO team is responsible to take action on any corrections / to do verifications, however ICRR responsible for following up & all customer communication.
- Accounts Receivable responsibility - E2E including collection, disputes or any potential aged debt issues.
- Responsible for E2E end of lease coordination & all communication with customer.
- Responding to any customer queries.
- Ensuring that special deviated process steps are followed in correct and proper way in all IMTs in Europe.
- ICRR to work very closely together with International Project Manager - regular interlock required to ensure both parties are fully up to date on any issues.
- ICRR is responsible for continuously seeking process enhancement & efficiency & work together with manager to improve in the IGF International Support Structure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required skills, education and experience:
- High level of accuracy with good attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Customer focused.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- High level of proactiveness and initiative with potential to innovate.
- Ability to work towards and achieve targets and deadlines.
- Economics or Finance background ideal.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top