Internal Communication Specialist
IBM's Marketing Services Center is looking for Bucharest's leading experts in online customer experience. Our mission is to implement a consistent web experience management model and optimization capability for the ibm.com site across geographies. As a team we are responsible for the business results of IBM.com: from visits, leads and win revenue, to customer experience metrics like NPS and more.
The Internal Communication Specialist works as an integrated part of the Middle East & Africa - Communications team in support of their plans and stated objectives to deliver on IBM strategy.
- Community Management: manage materials repository, share updates interactively.
- Enable workforce communications through centralized editorial/distribution model (e.g. standardized newsletters: design and creation, drafting articles, distribution).
- Provide support on Middle East & Africa internal communication campaigns, coordinating visuals and banners; supporting communications materials for education events, campaign execution components; distribution and evaluation.
- Provide video and photo editing support.
- Provide intranet posting support.
- Creation of invitations for enablement / communication events; agenda and meeting management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Previous experience in Marketing and/or Communications disciplines
Highly motivated, structured thinker and strong drive
Very good business English writing skills
Good spreadsheet and presentation skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Project management skills
Budgeting and reporting skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top