Interested to Start Career Change in Oracle EPM?
Oracle EPM Consultant
Do you have background in IT or finance? Have you worked as an IT Specialist, budget planner/controller and are you ready to consider a career change into Oracle EPM consulting? This might be a suitable opportunity for you!
The consultants in this role use their background in IT (administration, consulting or development) or finance (accounting, planning, controlling) to work on a specific client projects or solutions. They are expected to understand business background as well as technical background and work closely with key users and technical colleagues to deliver a high quality service.
The position is based in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis including data analysis in order to solve issues.
• Configuration and performance tuning of various modules and applications.
• Testing and deployment new application features based on customers' requirements.
• Supporting and maintenance of various Hyperion and Fusion applications.
• Active communication with customers, key users and other internal and external service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks
as well as solve the application issues, incidents and changes.
What do you need for your success?
• Background in IT (IT Consultant, DB Developer), or Finance (Accountant, Planner, Controller)
• Communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
• Fluent English, other languages are welcomed
• Some experience with one or more of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, VBA, Java
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Background in IT (IT Consultant, DB Developer), or Finance (Accountant, Planner, Controller)
Communication skills, written and verbal
Excellent analytical skills
Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
Fluent English, other languages are welcome
Some experience with one or more of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, VBA, Java
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top