Integration Engineer - Resilient Systems
Resilient Systems, an IBM company
Remote or Telecommute Any City
Resilient Systems' mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our professional services team as an Integrations Engineer.
As a Resilient Systems Integration Engineer, your primary goal is to develop integrations that enable successful adoption of the Resilient platform by our customers. You will work closely with customers, Account Executives, Customer Success managers and the engineering team to provide customer solutions that drive engagement with the Resilient Systems platform.
- Develop, test and deploy integration code for data and process flow between Resilient and other applications, including: incident and task management, data query and enrichment, reporting, and complex workflow routing.
- Support customers' in-house development projects, providing design and implementation assistance as required.
- Assist in proposal development and scoping, and provide realistic time estimates.
- Be an evangelist for the Resilient Systems integration APIs. Develop elegant and readable proof-of-concept demonstrations and code samples.
- Qualify, prioritize, and close technical customer problems.
- Champion technical issues/features for customers, and work closely with the engineering team to deliver enhancements in the product and SDKs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 8 years' experience in a customer-facing role specializing in custom software development.
Software development experience using Java or Python, with application servers, relational databases, message queues, REST/JSON and SOAP web services.
Strong application and infrastructure knowledge; e.g. Tomcat, PostgreSQL, git, bash and PowerShell scripting, SSL/TLS certificates, SAML, IMAP, LDAP, Active Directory, SSO.
Experience developing integration with APIs from ITSM ticketing and workflow applications, SIEMs and other enterprise security systems is a plus.
Experience of C#, Ruby, Scala, Go and other languages is a plus.
Ability to learn quickly and deliver quality code to tight deadlines.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top