Integrated Account Cognitive & Data Domain Leader
- Senior IBM Data and Al domain expert seller on integrated accounts, responsible for overall account strategy for IBM Cloud Data and Al, including 01 initiatives.
- Accountable for all IBM Cloud Data and Al services annual contract value, revenue performance, and client success as measured by client adoption and expansion of cloud based data and Al portfolio of offerings.
- Responsible for end-to-end deal progression from ideation through to closure.
- Cultivates long term relationships with client buyers and influencers of data and Al architectural decisions. Responsible for detailed interpretation of business requirements as input to data and Al solution design process.
- Leads and coordinates SMEs and technical resources from the Business Units to align on IBM Cloud data and Al opportunities, and to design a scalable, cohesive solution for the client.
- Differentiates IBM Cloud Data and Al solutions vs. competitors.
- Portfolio optimization to meet any constraints of the deal (e.g. client budgets, skills availability, complexity etc.). Drive the client innovation agenda around Cloud data and Al adoption.
- Primary linkage back to IBM Data and Analytics Unit Business Leaders for the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert level in articulating IBM's Data and Al solutions in the cloud and showing value and key patterns of consumption - Data Science, Data and Analytics and Cognitive solutions.
- Experienced level skill of data and Al services on the IBM Cloud - Watson APIs, Virtual Agent, DSX, database services
- Experienced level vertical industry knowledge. Ability to articulate business models, value, pricing, terms.
- Experienced level skill in Design Thinking & Agile methods.
- Experienced level in creating thought leadership in the account on our data and Al initiatives
- Experienced level in demonstrating solutions and prototyping data/AI solutions
- Ability to build and lead account strategy including articulation of IBM's unique value to the c-suite.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Able to envision opportunities and create strong value props-helping client identify high-value data and Al entry points (e.g. new applications, transforming existing applications, or starting a cloud sandbox)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top