Integrated Account Cognitive & Data Domain Expert Seller
- Senior IBM Data and AI domain expert seller on integrated accounts, responsible for overall account strategy for IBM Cloud Data and AI, including OI initiatives.
- Accountable for all IBM Cloud Data and AI services annual contract value, revenue performance, and client success as measured by client adoption and expansion of cloud based data and AI portfolio of offerings.
- Responsible for end-to-end deal progression from ideation through to closure.
- Cultivates long term relationships with client buyers and influencers of data and AI architectural decisions.
- Responsible for detailed interpretation of business requirements as input to data and AI solution design process.
- Leads and coordinates SMEs and technical resources from the Business Units to align on IBM Cloud data and AI opportunities, and to design a scalable, cohesive solution for the client.
- Differentiates IBM Cloud Data and AI solutions vs. competitors.
- Portfolio optimization to meet any constraints of the deal (e.g. client budgets, skills availability, complexity etc.).
- Drive the client innovation agenda around Cloud data and AI adoption.
- Primary linkage back to IBM Data and Analytics Unit Business Leaders for the account.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert level in articulating IBM's Data and AI solutions in the cloud and showing value and key patterns of consumption - Data Science, Data and Analytics and Cognitive solutions.
- Experienced level skill of data and AI services on the IBM Cloud - Watson APIs, Virtual Agent, DSX, database services
- Experienced level vertical industry knowledge. Ability to articulate business models, value, pricing, terms.
- Experienced level skill in Design Thinking & Agile methods.
- Experienced level in creating thought leadership in the account on our data and AI initiatives
- Experienced level in demonstrating solutions and prototyping data/AI solutions
- Ability to build and lead account strategy including articulation of IBM's unique value to the c-suite.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Able to envision opportunities and create strong value props-helping client identify high-value data and AI entry points (e.g. new applications, transforming existing applications, or starting a cloud sandbox)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top