Integrated Account Chief Technology Officer (CTO) & Cloud Leader
- Senior technical & Cloud leader on the account, responsible for leading the overall Cloud and technology strategy to win the key architectural battles, including defining and executing OI initiatives.
- Cultivate deep client business and technical relationships with C-suite, decision makers and influencers (including LoB, CIO and Developers).
- Drive the clients innovation agenda, around strategic IBM offerings, technology and platforms.
- Represent the entire IBM Portfolio, with emphasis on Cloud & Cognitive transformation of the clients IT environment.
- Responsible for detailed interpretation of business requirements as input to Cloud solution design process.
- Integrate IBM's technical community for the client, in order to create a compelling client value proposition.
- Lead Agile teams and resources to drive technical progression of opportunities.
- Differentiates IBM Cloud solutions and removes inhibitors through hands-on demonstration of IBM capabilities.
- Accelerate adoption of IBM strategic platforms by promoting and leveraging IBMs global implementation experience.
- Become the trusted technical advisor to the client, and the technical conscience of the IBM team.
- Primary linkage back to IBM Research, corporate innovation programs and Cloud Unit on behalf of the client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Thought Leader in IT strategy, enterprise architecture and solution design.
- Expert level in articulating IBM Cloud solutions value and key patterns of consumption - DevOps, Hybrid integration, DevOps IAAS and PaaS, and Cognitive solutions.
- Experienced in assigned industry and its primary business objectives and key performance indicators.
- Expert level executive presence and communications skills.
- Experienced level ability to co-create by applying Design Thinking and Agile methodologies & techniques.
- Ability to apply IBM's POVs, offerings and capabilities to Client challenges and business objectives.
- Demonstrated hands-on (applied) experience with the latest technologies e.g. Microservices, Bluemix, Watson APIs, Analytics, Cloud Security, DevOps.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability and broad IBM network to engage and direct IBM's technical community in the context of key opportunities aligned to the clients challenges and business objectives.
- Analysis of variety of data sources (IBM and non-IBM) to identify and apply new insights to uncover opportunities to engage the client.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top