Insurance Associate Partner
Digital Transformation. Cognitive. IoT. Blockchain. Mobile & Cloud. These are just a few of the technologies posed to disrupt the Insurance Services by enabling new business models, facilitating increased consumer engagement and necessitating a shift to new products and emerging risk pools.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking an Associate Partner (AP) to be responsible for all work sold and delivered by IBM GBS for a specific key Insurance client. Accountable for client relationship management at the C-level within the account, this AP will spend significant time broadening and deepening relationships within the client to support their transformation journey. They will work to identify transformational opportunities and bring to bear IBM's impressive offering of cognitive solutions, big data analytics, digital innovation (Bluemix), Internet of Things and various mobile solutions. These solutions are driving the transformation of the Insurance landscape across customer care, payments, core Insurance back office, compliance, and risk.
The Associate Partner's responsibilities include:
• Sales and delivery of application innovation services on selected engagements in the Insurance Market.
• Consulting approach, fostering and managing client relationships at the senior client levels
• Highly driven individual with record of value and customer-focused results, organizational change and business transformation, achieved through value-creation management, combining clear vision and strategic direction with bias for action in result-oriented execution.
• Identification and progression of opportunities through to contracting, including the identification and implementation of sourcing plans, transition plans, and seamless turnover to delivery
• Bringing innovation and thought leadership to the proposed solutions to the client, and demonstrate clear value and customer satisfaction elements.
• Lead Application opportunities, financials, and customer satisfaction for assigned clients/accounts.
• Manage the P&L for key account while maintaining margin objectives.
• Formally and informally mentor team members by providing constructive feedback and offering growth/stretch opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Deep sales and delivery experience in Application Services
• Experience in providing application services solutions, responding to RFPs, Pricing, Client Relationship Management, Service Levels & Contract Negotiations
• Expertise in working with Insurance Clients, Application Services offerings and solutions
• Experience in selling and delivering Dev Ops, Agile, Data and Analytics work, etc.
• Strong teamwork capabilities
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top