We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being part of this new team.
As a professional on this position you will be mainly responsible for administration of storage environment spread across multiple geographic regions. This includes:
- SAN / NAS Storage administration tasks,
- SAN / NAS Storage software maintenance,
- SAN / NAS Storage device configuration,
- Performance tuning,
- Advanced troubleshooting,
- Infrastructure designing and advisory.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- At least 2-5 year experience in areas of Storage technology including SAN administration.
- Experience in the the following technologies:
- Netapp, HP 3PAR, Brocade SAN Directors DCX,
- Experience in the one of the following technologies
- IBM Storwize family, IBM SAN Volume Controller, IBM DS 8000, IBM XIV, Flash or Dell EMC, HITACHI
- Strong analytical skills, focus on problem determination.
- Drive to succeed and desire to develop knowledge of working IT systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related discipline.
- For appliciable applicants Mandatory Military Service must be completed.
- English : Fluent
- Turkish: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience :
- Knowledge of OS (Linux, AIX, Windows)
- Knowledge of virtualization LPARs / VMWare ESX
- Certification in any of the areas (Netapp, HP 3PAR,IBM Storwize family, IBM SAN Volume Controller, IBM DS 8000, IBM XIV, Flash,Dell EMC, HITACHI)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top