Your Role and Responsibilities
• This position's Korean calling title: 사원~과장
• Business Unit : CTO Office - IBM Client Center
The IBM Client Center is a state of the art facility, designed to provide an engaging client experience that enables IBM to showcase various IBM products, services and solutions to prospective and existing clients, and partners, from various industries and verticals. The center is the face of IBM where our clients get an opportunity to discover and experience the latest solutions across multiple industries.
We are a technical sales organization within the CTO Office, and we thrive to contribute in identifying new business opportunities, and progressing existing opportunities.
- The solution areas that the center cover are Cloud, Data & AI, Blockchain.
- The infrastructure specialist working in the client center works closely with the Solution Architects to build demonstrations and prototypes to showcase IBM capability in a compelling manner.
- Infrastructure includes on-premise server(x86), storage, network devices and architecture, and also public cloud (IaaS). At least 3~5 years experience in this area is required.
- Skills and enthusiasm in software development is preferred.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Computer Science related major at the university is preferred
- 2 or more years experience in application development is required.
- In addition to the development skills, experience in managing and configuring hardware infrastructure
is required. Hardware includes servers, storage and network.
- The languages used mainly at the client center is node js and scrip languages.
- Good English skills is required (written & spoken), and also good communication skills is important.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- IT Specialist work experience from IBM is preferred.
- Java and GO language skills are preferred.
- Understanding of infrastructure (server, storage, network) is preferred.
About Business Unit
Fueled by cognitive technologies, more than 150 SaaS offerings, and real-time insights, the Global Markets team delivers embedded expertise to help our clients make better decisions and deliver innovation as they engage with their customers, partners and suppliers. Join us to continue to drive innovation with the most comprehensive portfolio for enterprises across industries.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top