Infrastructure Architect_IBM GSI Labs
About IBM: IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building teams with varied strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction: The Global System Integrators Lab (GSI) is a global mission based out of IBM India Software Labs and comprises a team of Architects, Specialists, Solution managers, Program managers across all IBM Software capabilities. The lab is focused on engaging with System Integrators in a programmatic approach, with a goal of building their capability through joint Go-to-Market solutions using IBM's newest technologies and partners, building joint assets & solutions on IBM Data platform, supporting Centres of Competency within the GSIs, and providing thought leadership & innovations to inspire and activate the larger developer communities within the SIs and GSIs.
Who you are: As an Integration Architect, You"ll be responsible to evangelize IBM integration portfolio to the IBM partners and help them with their RFP responses, POCs and other pre-sales activities. You will have deep hands on experience of IBM Integration products and you will be able to work independently to drive IBM Integration related discussions with partners. Proven hands on experience of Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes technologies.
What you'll do: As an Integration Architect, You will:
- Work with the SI partners to drive IBM Integration both on-prem and on Cloud.
- You will drive architecture and positioning discussions around IBM Integration products like MQ, App Connect Enterprise, Datapower, API Connect, IIB etc.
- You will build demos and participate with customers do develop POCs to showcase the value of IBM Integration portfolio.
- You will conduct enablement sessions for partners and apprise them of the latest happenings around your portfolio of products.
- You need to respond to RFPs and RFIs.
- You need to work independently and should be able to network and collaborate with other IBMer's if needed to deliver required business result.
How we'll help you grow:
- You will get an opportunity to understand future marketplace trends, influence business strategies to address future customer requirements and influence industry standards.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the guide you want to be.
- You'll directly interact with the Product development and Offering management teams and gain knowledge of product nuances and GTM strategies.
- You'll interact extensively and learn from Senior Technical leaders from IBM and Business partner organizations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 to 15 years of Industry work experience.
- Excellent skills on Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Deep understanding of IBM Middleware Products, such as WebSphere Application Server, JBoss/Tomcat, Databases, messaging and related products. (Focus on Java based env)
- Hands on experience on Cloud (IBM or non-IBM Cloud)
- Hands on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, helm etc
- Worked on some of DC transformation and should have led architecture for proposals.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Knowledge on Cloud (Private as well as public) Technologies and Container technologies.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top