Infrastrcuture Architect : Digital Transformation
- Understanding client's business objectives and requirements to lead the team producing a viable infrastructure architecture on cloud and on premise
- Lead the team on technical proposal development, solution presentation and subsequent delivery
- Review and analyze non-functional requirements; lead and perform system analysis / design tasks to produce related infrastructure design documentation and architectural decision artifacts
- Analyze solutions to ensure they offer adequate non-functional characteristics (e.g. security, performance, capacity, availability) and are effectively meeting client's needs
- Lead and provide hands-on support to infrastructure teams to implement the infrastructure design, such as firewall rule setup, security hardening, etc.
- Manage environments during project delivery and support the related application team deployment process
- Lead non-functional testing and technical rollout / cutover activities
- University degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
- At least 10 years total relevant experience, of which at least 3 years of experience in producing infrastructure design for at least one solution architecture with Full Software Development Life-Cycle experience
- Experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design using Linux/Unix/Windows, Cloud/ Virtualization, HA/DR, network and storage devices, with consideration on functional / non-functional implications, e.g. security and performance
- Experience in capacity planning based on technical solution and system landscape
- Able to present and communicate solution / design professionally with client's technical stakeholders (e.g. CTO, Enterprise Architects)
- Good problem solving skill, communication skill and commercial/engagement support sense
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Previous IT experience in consulting firm or services vendors is preferred
- Knowledge in Salesforce / Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience in performing performance test with tools like Rational Performance Tester is a plus
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top