Information Technology Support
Overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control in the implementation of MVS contract deliverables into strategic applications. Indepth knowledge of Salesforce application to help architect new boardings and conversions from legacy systems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge related to incumbent's function/business unit and its processes.
- Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
- Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes.
- Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources.
- Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
- Advanced Salesforce certifications (2 years),
- Salesforce devlopment Knowledge (2 years),
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top