Industry Managing Consultant - Banking (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. We design and implement the future business models, customer experiences, and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future.
We are looking for a Consultant - Banking (Risk Management or Regulatory Reporting)
Consultant / Business Analyst with banking background and functional knowledge of at least one of the business domains: Risk Management or Regulatory Reporting. Candidate should be fluent in German and English and is responsible for the gathering, analyzing and translating business requirements into functional specifications.
- Communicate with client on banking business requirement analysis & definition, including business processes, products
- Gather client's functional requirements
- Manage and track changes to system requirements throughout the development, testing and maintenance life cycle, maintaining accurate documentation at all times
- Review and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client
- Ability to challenge users, business analysts and others, to achieve appropriate and desired solution for the business
- Create Business and Functional Requirements documents
- Maintain continuous communication with client and developers throughout project lifecycle to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes of the client
- At least Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years of proven experience in the Banking Sector and domain know-how of either risk management or regulatory reporting (e.g. COREP/FINREP, Basel II, Basel III, BCBS239)
- Implementation of risk/regulatory reporting/data warehouse solutions is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Desirable but not a prerequisite: Software skills (e.g. C, C++, SPSS, SQL) plus application software integration knowledge such as SAS
- Fluent in English and German
Reference Salary is EUR 43.120,- p.a. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top