- Executes sales leadership and exhibits proficiency in identifying, qualifying and/or closing large/complex business and IT solution opportunities, as well as mid-market opportunities to General Business clients.
- These opportunities lead with high value services such as Application Maintenance Services or Consulting Service offerings, aggregate the sale of all IBM offerings (including all hardware, software and services) around those opportunities.
- Demonstrates thorough organizational, business and professional skills and has primary responsibility for the success of bringing the appropriate solution to closure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 years IT industry experiences
- Strong experience in managing Global Delivery Project and delivering Application Services solutions for clients.
- At least 4+ years project and people management skills, with 4+ years client facing experience
- Sales/Solutioning passion, Industry knowledge is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Chinese traditional: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top