Industry Business Development - E&U
- IBM strategic business growth, develop customer relationship of new buyers or new clients with focus E&U industry solutions, work closely with IBM Solutions and Services business units and drive to win industry platform or big play (LTS) projects;
- Solution Sales lead and deal maker for E&U industry, responsible for leading large, multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs
- Dialogue C-level customers; Conducts client negotiations on very complex issues reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong self-motivation and team player;
- Proven leadership skills to lead/coordinate cross BU teams;
- Strong ability to learn fast and operate effectively in a global organization;
- MBA/oversea business working experience are also helpful.
- Strong preference for candidates with consulting background;
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Strong preference for candidates with consulting background;
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top