Responsible for sales incentives operations activities, ensure incentive measurement and payment accurately and timely validated, analyzed and processed;
Delivers a range of end-to-end related services to the eligible employees and management, including incentives plan design interpretation, sales incentive measurement and payment analysis and validation;
Coordinate between the various support functions to process adjustment requests and answer inquiries;
Business control of the end-to-end incentive processes ensuring compliance with worldwide guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Strong written & oral communication skills in both English & Chinese
• Ability to do self-learning and continuous learning
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Be able to work in an Agile way and have positive mindset
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Finance/Accounting or Business related Education background
• 1-3 years working experiences in multi-national companies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top