Identity and Access Governance Senior Security Architect
This role needs the person to have proven experience / strong track record of Consulting/Advisory, System Integration (Architect, Design, Build) and Managed Services; in Identity & Access Governance, Crypto, Multi factor authentication, Privileged access management subject domains; across large and complex programs; with technical/handson competency in Oracle IAM, IBM IAM, Cyber ark PAM, Sailpoint, SUN & NetIQ IAM, RSA & Safenet crypto, Ping Federate & ADFS, Appscan & Fortify.
- Identity and Access Management Security Architecture
- Design and implementation of IAM Infrastructure, Application and Cloud solutions
- The ability to design security solutions such as Identity Management, Directory Services and Federated solutions, Web Application & Server Access management, Priv Access mgmt, Access governance, Federation, Crypto, Multi factor authentication, Application security
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience with some of the following subject areas:
• Identity; life-cycle, provisioning/provisioning, workflow automation, delegated administration, password synchronisation, self service, Role Based Access Control, related business and security standards, policies processes and procedures. Operating System, Application and Web Application Access controls and methods. End Point Integration.
• Web Access Management ; Single-Sign-on, Access Federation, Privileged Access Management, Desktop Single Sign-on, Advanced and Multi Factor Authorisation, RBAC/ABAC, Application Integration.
• Privileged Access Management; Vaulting, Session Recording, Access Controls methods such as Sudo. Hard coded password approaches, Operating System, Database, Application integration and methods. Related business and security standards, policies processes and procedures
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Directory Services; LDAP, Active Directory, Azure, Integration, replication/synchronisation,
• Access Governance
• Crypto & Multi factor authentication
• Application security (Static, Dynamic and Mobile code analysis/scanning)
• Other; Desktop Single Sign-on, API / Rest / XML, RACF, ADFS, Multi-Factor Authentication
• Cloud & Mobile Security
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top